WHAT CAN BE RETURNED
At Library of Nuts, it is our constant endeavour to ensure that we always provide our customers with the best in terms of quality.
However, if for some reason, you wish to return a product purchased from our retail / online stores, Library of Nuts will accept returns under the following conditions:
- The product has exceeded the Best Before date when received by you.
- The wrong product has been supplied to you.
- The jar was received in a damaged condition.
- The seal of the jar was damaged.
For all products purchased through our retail shop that meets any of the above criteria, the product must be returned accompanied by a receipt within seven days from the date of purchase for a full refund.
For all products ordered via our online store that meets any of the above criteria, you have to contact us within 5 days from receipt of the goods. A full refund will be provided once the product has been returned to us. However you MUST call us on 022 4046 3535 and one of our friendly team members will provide you with instructions on how to return the product to us for you to be able to receive your refund.
NB: Please note that in this case, the customer must provide photographic evidence via email of the faulty item to help us conduct a thorough investigation into the matter.
Failure to call LIBRARY OF NUTS prior to returning the goods via mail will not entitle you to any form of refund.
WHAT CANNOT BE RETURNED
We do not exchange or provide refunds for products if you have:
- Ordered or chosen incorrectly,
- Changed your mind, or taste,
- Product incorrectly stored and then loosing it’s taste (storage instructions are on the label).
- Opened and half eaten jars